to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!”
– So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband.
– On the first floor the sign reads: “These men Have Jobs”.
– The second floor sign reads: “These men Have Jobs and Love Kids”.
– The third floor sign reads: “These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.”
– “Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
– At the fourth floor the sign reads: “These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.”
– “Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims, “I can hardly stand it!”
– Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads: “These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.”
– She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:
– “You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
– Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.”
To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opens a New Wives store just across the street. It too has six floors.
-The first floor has wives that love sex.
– The second floor has wives that love sex and have money.
– No one has ever seen the 3rd floor
Don`t copy text!